TOPIC: Forum cleanup
Forum cleanup 1 year ago #17079
I am thinking of consolidating all of the threads partitioned off under this section:
...into a single category.
(As you can see several of those forums have not been active for months or years, proving that the pattern in which it is arranged is impractical.)
I was also thinking of minimizing duplication and confusion in regards to what should go where by moving threads from:
...into the appropriate-themed holon sections under here:
...and getting rid of the "Projects" section.
I am also thinking of merging the two:
...and making it a subsection under:
To rememdy the problem of these things being hard to find, I would put up some explanatory links in the Disclaimer.
These are just ideas, not all of them may be good. Please discuss!
If no comment is provided within a week or two, I will count that as agreement and proceed.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds
Latest Message: 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Nanos : I was reading in the Umea Bio - Dome Group about how late last year there was talk of "Composite Technology" helping with production of a dome, and now it appears that is not currently happening, can anyone shed light on what happened there in more detail ?
- Igor Srdoc B : Mark, thank you for all the forum spam reports.
- Mark Ciotola : Future Day - 1 March - «link»
- Nanos : test
- Mark Ciotola : Farewell! If today really is the end of the world, Australia will be the first continent to go.......
- Dr. Andrew W : most ppl are out of sinc due to not living on a flat earth! But more happens on the facebook pages.
- Mark Ciotola : Speaking of dead, I just watched the movie On the Beach filmed in Melbourne and Frankston, Australia. A great holiday gift for the excessively cheerful!
- Renée : The live chat is very dead ...
- Mark Ciotola : I'm having to help teach Prolog, which is said to be popular in Sweden, especially for expert systems. True?
- Dr. Andrew W : oh, nice. We have worked a bit with ZM :) and of cause we orgnaised the big TVP event in Stockholm.
Only registered users are allowed to post